Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am the Master Chief!

Heyo!!! Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything on here. So I figured today would be a good day.
Two weeks ago I went back to Decatur, Illinois to visit my family and friends. I had an amazing time and I will leave it at that. This week I am hoping to get everyone in the band together so we can practice. We finally have a full line up that everyone is happy with so we will be starting very soon. The band is called Within These Whispers and you can find us on myspace. Our myspace page is not really "awesome" yet since we don't have any pics of the band yet nor any album covers but we will be making the site awesome soon as well.
I so badly want to see Toy Story 3 in Imax 3D, I heard it was the bomb-diggity so now I must see it as well as The Karate Kid just to see if it is any good.
My dad is outside working on the yard in the o so hot sun beating down on his shirt covered back. I am inside writing this blog in the nice cool air-conditioned house of mine. I am very happy.
Today Tyler will be coming over to hang out for a little while (but not on ropes) then we are gonna go to the mall and then mini golfing then off to Micah's house for some Wii and snacks! Fun filled day? I think YES! To the infinite degree! Possibly, something terrible could happen like a zombie uprising where all they want is our cheese but we have been blinded by so many zombie movies about them wanting our brains that we just kill them all off and have a whole bunch of dead zombie bodies all over the place. It could happen.
Mac and cheese is on the menu for lunch today I guess and I am pretty hungry.
Last night I viewed the movie The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus, I liked the movie I thought it was my kind of movie it kept me interested the entire time, though there is some language it was still a very well directed movie with a lot of famous actors including Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, and Jude Law.
God Bless ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment