Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday is the Day of Days

Okay, so I have no idea why I put 'Sunday is the Day of Days' as the header of this blog thing, but who cares? I couldn't think of anything else...mainly because I decided not to think of anything else. Today I was woken up by a text message from my grandma. Yeah. Then about 30 minutes later, at 8:30, my friend Lexi woke me up again to see if I was gonna be at church today. I told her yes, but it turned out that we couldn't go because my baby brother, Micah, wasn't eating fast enough. So instead I went to the skatepark at about 10ish. Epic time there. I got some good tricks in and had a good flow with the ramps today.
In a little while I will be heading over to my friend's (Alex) house for his 16th birthday party. It shall be very exciting. My alergies are getting somewhat better but not really. I guess I can deal with them...for now.
At the skatepark, right before I left, there was this kid listening to music and I thought I recognized a song. I did. It was from the band The Devil Wears Prada. They are a great band! I can only hope that my band will ever get that good. Right now my band's website is on way to being finished. We have the front page all done. We won't be starting until this summer though...well playing for people I should say.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment