Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday is Earth-day

Happy Earth Day everyone! I have no idea why we celebrate the earth but go ahead and hug a tree! I did. There weren't any fireworks just to let you know. It is actually really nice today. The sun is out and is waiting for you to go out and bask in its warmth all the while your feet are planted on Earth. You have to give a little respect to the Earth right? I don't know. I'm not even doing anything for Earth Day. I mean what is one supposed to do on Earth Day anyways? Save energy? We already do that. We can't turn down the sun to stop the glaciers from melting (which I am not too sure that they really are). What do we do? I am intrigued. Listening to The Beatles right now. Well, I was listening to them. Ob-la-di Ob-la-da haha!
My friend Tyler is coming over today and I haven't got a clue of what we are to do. Maybe make a video or something along those lines...God is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment