Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Untitled is What We Like

Last day of SATs, insane! I feel confidant about it though. Today, I was more concentrated than yesterday. Now I am just waiting for my lunch to come out of the oven and then off to the skaatepark! AGAIN! The sun is out and is apparently happier than it was yesterday. Black and white stripes are what I have on with skinny jeans and Chuck Taylors boo-to-the-yah! The pink flowers have seemed to beat out the purple ones now, but that's okay because they both hate me. My family is responsible for people who abuse each other because we own a black VW so people just punch each other when we pass by. l-o-l. o.O wow that was weird. I won't tell ya what was weird though because you'll have to wait for tomorrow. By then I will probably have forgotten so now you'll never know. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment