Friday, April 30, 2010

Like When We Would Talk for Hours...

The title of this blog has nothing to do with the actual blog I am tpying at this moment. I just came up with it in 3 seconds so yea. I got my hair cut today...well, trimmed I should say. I got the back and the sides trimmed because they really needed it. The bangs are still hanging over my face so it's all good! I babysat today from 7:30 to 2:30 and got paid $8 an hour. I now have money!!! YAY! I just blew my other money on a new C.D. from As I Lay Dying entitled The Powerless Rise. You should totaly buy it, go to thepowerlessrise.com and you can pre-order it for only $10.99 (+shipping and handling).
I wish I could turn invisible because that's how I feel.....NOT REALLY!!!! Well sometimes I do but doesn't everyone every once in a while? That's normal. Nah, I wish I could turn invisible for the fun of it haha!
I will now quote my friend Lexi about what she thought Poker Face sounded like, "Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my booger face." Okay, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment