Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Send me sunshine!

Heyo! So, alot has gone on in the past weeks that I haven't blogged...haha that is just a fun word to say, blogged lol...I had a friend stay the night about 2 weeks ago and we had alot of fun, we played outside, played video games, watched a movie and did other things that I can't remember. Wait! If I can't remember the other things that we did, then how do I know that we did other things of which I can't remember? So on and so on. Yesterday I watched Superhero Movieand let me tell ya something, that movie is super funny! You just have to wacth it.
My Zune broke, so now I am going to get an iPod touch and be much happier with that because it rocks! My dad and I built a skate box for me, complete with a grinding edge and an 8 foot long span of wood to trick on then manual the whole thing (which I have already done :D). It is pretty mother flippin' awesome! I went to 2 new skateparks this past week both have now become my top 2 favorite parks that I have ever been to, except for the Skatepark of Tampa that one remains my absolute favorite. I am loving this sunshine and warmth! Can I get a woot woot!? ♫♪ Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you... ♪♫ That line of the song "Seduction" from the band Alesana keeps going through my head all day today and I am okay with that.
Lexi, if you are reading this, have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) i am having a great day! haha, hope you do too! haha

    ReplyDelete