Saturday, May 8, 2010

Torpedo Sandwhiches, AHOY!

Torpedo sandwhiches from La Gondola are thee best sandwhiches that you will ever have! I swear to Billybobjoeflapjack, they are the freakin bomb! Anywho, the sun is finally out after like 2 or 3 days of raining. My grandparents are here visiting from my home town of Decatur, Illinios. I am psyched about that. As I Lay Dying's new CD should be arriving at my door step very soon, like in the next few days!!! Newsflash! Annoying Orange is really funny on youtube!
Food for thought: if someone is killing everyone in your family, how long will it be until they come after you? Just wondering.........because I love the movie Sherlock Holmes!!! Exclamation points are flippin epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to say, what to say.....It's peanut butter jelly time! I'm a banana!!! Goodbye...for now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment